Welcome to Chocolate City USA, home of Nestle and the city of Burlington Wisconsin. Join us for a beautiful run along the Fox River. We've added the Superhero feature. Come dressed as your favorite superhero for the 5K and your eligible for more prizes!
- Best Superhero Outfit Award
- Largest Superhero Team Award
- Chocoholic 5K T-Shirt (as of 5/23 we are close to all sizes being filled. We will shut off sizes as they are filled up.)
- A Goodie bag filled with special items
- CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE and more CHOCOLATE
- Racine's Original Famous Chocolate Danish Kringle
- Over 21? you'll get a FREE Beer at the LUCKY STAR PUB AND EATERY.
But wait, there's more! After the run each participant will receive FREE admission to Burlington's Chocolate Fest.
Unwrap Your Chocolate Power! is the theme of the 2018 Burlington ChocolateFest. This family-friendly event runs Friday, May 25 through Monday (Memorial Day), May 28 at the Festival Grounds, 681 Maryland Ave.
As usual, ChocolateFest has everything a chocolate fan could dream of! The Chocolate Experience tent includes a celebrity chef challenge (Friday), chocolate sampling, cooking demonstrations, chocolate eating contests, chocolate sculpting (Saturday and Sunday) and family games.
The Burlington Rotary Carnival midway opens Thursday (May 24) with free admission from 5 to 10 p.m. The high school battle of the bands runs from 6 to 9 p.m. and wristband ride specials are all evening.
ChocolateFest weekend also includes fireworks (Friday night), live music, helicopter rides, the Miss Burlington Area ChocolateFest pageant (Saturday afternoon), the All-American Lumberjack Show, hypnotist Chris Jones, Granpa Cratchet, petting zoo, commercial expo tent and more!
Main stage headliners:
- Bella Cain (8:30 p.m. Friday)
- Bad Boy (9 p.m. Saturday)
- Lunch Money Bullies (8:30 p.m. Sunday)
- The Britins (12 noon Monday)
- For more entertainment details, click HERE
General admission: FREE for 5K Participants - $8 adults; $5 children 5 through 12; children 4 and younger, free. Chocolate Experience taster tickets: $7. Parking: $5.
Festival hours: Friday, 4 p.m. to midnight; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to midnight; Monday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.