Drop off location: Racine Yacht Club (parking lot before entrance) - Saturday Only between 7:30 am and 12:00 noon.
Please bring any items you may have in the list below to help our friends in need. Drop off anytime between 7:30 and 12:00 Saturday at the Racine Yacht Club.
• Baby Wipes
• Baby Food and Formula
• Personal Care items
(shampoo, soap,deorderant) Toothbrushes and tooth paste
• First aid supplies
• LED Lights/Flash lights
• Paper goods
(paper plates, paper towels, disposable cups and utensils)
• Non perishable food items: Canned meats, Corn bread mix, Juices, Assorted crackers, Rice, Peanut butter, Jelly, Dry beans, Sugar, Cereal, Instant potatoes, Flour, Pasta, and tomato sauces, Canned Beans, Soups, Toiletries, Cooking oil, Shelf stable milk,
• NO MORE CLOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME
• Cleaning supplies (bleach, mops, cleaners, garbage bags)
• Pets Dog food (dry and wet)
• Cat Food (dry and wet) Treats Cat litter